Enhancing your smile
The first thing most people notice, is your smile. Dr. Aulino specializes in smiles, helping his patients to improve the appearance of their teeth, gums and smile. In addition to aesthetic concerns, cosmetic dentistry can address functional and health concerns as well.
Thanks to advances in modern dental care, there are many treatment options that are used in cosmetic dentistry to help repair, replace or improve teeth, and to help enhance a patient’s overall appearance and oral health.
- Crowns & Bridgework, to replace large amounts of lost tooth structure and/or missing teeth
- Porcelain Veneers, for repairing larger chips and cracks, and reshaping teeth
- Bonding, to repair small chips or cracks
- Dental Implants, for the longest-lasting tooth replacement available today
- Teeth Whitening, to brighten a faded or discolored smile
When you meet with Dr. Aulino, he’ll review your oral and dental history, and discuss your concerns and expectations. Together, you’ll create a smile makeover treatment plan that best meets your personal and physical goals.
Dr. Aulino also offers Oral Conscious Sedation to patients when appropriate, helping them to relax and feel comfortable during exams and procedures.